Some fried chicken and a glass of wine for the weekend – are you ready? If you are a great fan of chicken and already in a party mode to celebrate the coming weekend, just take a look at Popeyes menu and order your needs. Sounds interesting? Let us tell you more about organizing your weekend better.
Popeyes menu prices
Popeyes is also called Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen that is based out of Louisiana and sells fried chicken in huge volumes. When you compare menu prices of Popeye to other similar brands, you shall definitely be amazed about the affordability of former over latter. So, what can you find in Popeyes? It has an extraordinary variety of dishes. Let’s begin with chicken – wings, legs, nuggets, and tenders. In the case of shrimp, you have popcorn shrimp.
You are free to choose sides to pair up with the main crunchies. The options include Cajun rice, gravy comprising of mashed potatoes, green beans, Cajun fries, and biscuits. Alternatively, you can plan a combo to include rice, snack, biscuits, and beverages to dine for your party guests. Interesting, right? The prices are extremely affordable.
Let us give you a quick example of the menu prices –
At just $100, you can buy 50 pcs of mixed chicken tenders(regular/large both options are there), 24 regular side biscuit and 1 party accompaniment for the main dish. The best part is this quantity serves up to 20 people. Similarly, you can order beverages at different quantities instead of the usual regular or large 200ml, 500ml, and 750ml. Gallon drinks cost $3.99 and half a gallon of the beverage you have chosen comes to about $2.49.
If you are tight on budget but still do not want to call off the party idea, rush to Popeye’s kitchen and choose all that you like such as red beans. You may get at a budget lesser than what you expected.
|Biscuits 1/2 dozen||$3.79|
|Biscuits 1 dozen||$6.99|
|Party sides combo||$25.99|
|1/2 gallon drinks||$2.49|
Popeye’s customer reviews
One can never blindly purchase party foods from a brand without knowing the customer reviews. We have attempted to bring a lineup of reviews on the service, popular dishes, and more features.
- The chicken dish prepared by Popeyes kitchen has a spicy formula that leaves customers crazy. So, this is typically the most selling product and you should never miss to grab it for your event.
- In order to offer you the perfect food that is tasty and of high quality, Popeye’s strives to make use of fresh ingredients. Hence, you never have to worry about stomach upsets after the event is over. Perhaps, no complaints as well from your guests!
- A menu from this brand has different audience size to feed – 20, 30, 50, 75 and finally, 100. So, you can plan your event and just make an order in this kitchen.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen gives priority to transparency. Right from availability to ingredient list used in the menu, the brand always tries to communicate and inform the customers.
There are several things that customers like about this brand.
- Ease in ordering products – the brand allows customers to place orders either via calls or online platform.
- Ease in remembering products – the brand feels that it is inappropriate to use terms that are difficult for customers to understand. Hence, all eatables and combos are communicated using simple words.
- Beer lovers have a solution – Popeyes catering menu now also includes Beer can Rip’nChick’ and this is probably called the ideal tasting marinade. Dip’nChick’ is yet another combination that makes the brand the best finger food seller in the city.
- It is possible to have a sumptuous meal leaving tummy full at just 8 dollars.
- There is also a delivery option offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen at selected areas. Hence, this adds ease to customers and saves time too.
Also Check Out: Walmart Catering Menu Prices 2019 – UPDATED List
How to plan your party?
Having said that this brand is the best to rely on, it is high time we also help you in deciding the menu based on the audience.
For chicken lovers, you must be aware of the menu available. For those seafood lovers, you again have a different combo to try out. If you think that your party needs just sandwiches and wraps, go ahead with sandwich combos that include chicken or shrimp. In fact, these combos come with a regular drink so you do not have to order beverages separately.
If it is just a drink party or you have an audience who prefer more soft drinks, go ahead with lemonade, iced tea and soft drinks that come in quantities like half a gallon and 1 gallon. If it is a kid’s birthday party or fun evening, go ahead with kids meals options that include side food and a drink. These foods are made with limited salt and spices. The menu includes crispy nuggets, mild tender or leg. Finally, you can offer them a dessert. This completes your food plan for the party.
Know the brand
We have said you enough about the menu and party plan. But there are some interesting accomplishments of Popeyes chicken that made us choose this brand to share with you over others. Here are some of them.
- Third largest food brand in the US in terms of sales
- Though it sounds similar to KFC, it varies in the use of secret herbs as well as spices that make the chicken the best in the town.
- The brand runs over 2,000 restaurants and has expanded to 22 countries across the world and hence, these menus are pretty much accessible in the majority of the locations.
- Popeyes is called the 2nd largest restaurant to sell fast food chicken.
- The brand offers more value to its customers and aims to feed the entire family without denying them in terms of price or quality.
The customer-first approach is amazing and in fact, there are more brands that have tried to replicate this concept but Popeyes stands on the top due to consistency and value creation process offered to customers. With the weekend around the corner, spend more time to engage your guests and leave the food part to this brand. You can save money and your time and guests shall leave the venue with utmost satisfaction. Also, do check out Marco’s Pizza Menu 2019.
Check Them out here: https://popeyes.com/