Are your friends planning a meet at the last minute? Aren’t you sure what to serve them? You can either change the venue to the eatery or have them serve at your place. Guessing which brand? Well, it is Marco’s pizza – America’s most popular pizza outlet that serves Italian-American fusion dishes as well as desserts and delight Italian immigrants. As you plan for a meeting, you can also feel in Italy with the authentic dishes on the table.
The restaurant holds a rich legacy in serving tasty pizzas and delivering extraordinary experiences to the customers. Curious to know what the catering menu actually has for you? Scroll further!
Marco’s pizza menu Prices
While Marco’s pizza primarily serves pizzas with extraordinary flavors, you can also find sandwiches, subs, wings, salads, and sides to the main menu. When we looked for the first time, we were taken aback by the range of options and the cost-effectiveness of the subs. There are 4 sizes for pizzas – small that serves 1 person, medium that serves 2, large that serves 3 and X-large that serves 5. Depending on the number of people, you can choose the size of the pizza as well as flavor such as pepperoni pizza with sauce.
|Double chocolate brownie||$5.99|
|Garden pizza (small)||$10.99|
|Deluxe Uno pizza (medium)||$13.99|
|Meat supremo (large)||$16.99|
|Italiano sub (6-inch)||$4.99|
|Veggie Fresco sub (12-inch)||$7.99|
|Greek salad (small)||$5.99|
|Pepperoni Magnifico (Classic, Thin or Thick Crust With Sauce)||$10.49|
|Pepperoni Magnifico (Classic, Thin or Thick Crust With Sauce) Large||$12.99|
|Pepperoni Magnifico XLarge||$14.49|
On the other hand, subs are of 2 sizes – 6 inch serves 1 while 12-inch sub sandwich serves 3. It is astonishing to see how you have different sizes for salads. Sides are priced at the lowest of $0.59 and a red pepper packet comes at no cost. Gluten-free versions of pizzas are too popular. Chicken florentine gluten-free pizza has been the most favorite among gluten-free food lovers.
Subsequently, there are a few favorite dishes of Marco’s pizza that are widely liked by the customers. Garden salad, chicken dippers, chicken florentine thin pizza, Italiano sub, and cheese original pizza are highly selling products. The dough is made fresh and the sauces follow the traditional and authentic Giammarco recipe. For regular customers, the brand offers unique deals to appreciate your brand preference and loyalty.
If you are throwing a random party or meeting friends abruptly, you can directly place your order and pick up the products from the restaurant. However, if it is a formal event, there are a few things to keep in mind before ordering from restaurants.
- Do not serve the whole white cheezy pizza or a cheese chicken fresco. Instead, serve cheezy pizza slices with dressing to customers so they do not waste or feel full immediately.
- Begin with salads that can actually improve the appetite to eat sufficiently.
- Double and triple chocolate brownies are popular. You may have to serve either of them at your event to complete the lunch/dinner session.
- It is a good idea to have enough number of cheese subs (white or wheat) based on the dietary restriction of the visitors.
- Restrict the number of classic sides to a maximum of 5 so your guests are not confused and have enough options to try out such as bbq.
There are many reasons to choose this brand to address your catering needs.
- Convenience – As soon as you decide the menu and order at Marco’s pizza, the brand gives you convenience by customizing according to your taste and preferable timings.
- Full-service availability – There is an option for customers to reach out to the catering team to avail complete service during the event. You may have to share the party details and also get their opinions to plan it efficiently. As soon as you share your inputs, the brand comes forward to turn your dreams into reality with excellent service, quality foods, and satisfied hearts. This full-service card shall include submarine sandwiches, breadsticks, salads, and chicken wings.
- Delivery option – Marco’s pizza offers a delivery option. Customers can feel free to takeout foods or avail the delivery services of the brand based on the volume of the order. Though this comes at an additional cost, it is still worth as you can focus more on enhancing the experience.
Did you like the menu? Is your mouth watery already? Let’s explore the nutrition facts associated with this catering.
Marco’s pizza nutrition
Small All meat classic pizza has the highest calories as well as rich in protein. The nutritional values are applicable for all sizes. In the case of Italiano sub, wheat has recorded the highest calorie count and meatball sub on wheat records highest protein count. If you are looking out for gluten-free option, you may have to order the same separately.
When it comes to salads, the quantity is different when you order for catering reason. Consequently, you can also order family size or regular size salads. Chef salad records the highest calorie count while Greek salad records the lowest carbohydrates count. Chicken Caesar salad is protein-rich. Perhaps, sauces and chips also have sufficient protein and calorie contents.
The availability of the products can differ based on the state you live in and the outlet you visit. Yet, the taste and quality are consistent. So, if you are used to a specific taste in Marco’s pizza, you can be assured of the same taste even on the day of the occasion.
All about Marco’s pizza Classic
The catering of Marco’s pizza is not only interesting but also worth every penny. But, isn’t it important to know a bit about the background of this brand? This background can foster more trust and give you an assurance on what you can expect.
Marco’s Pizza was started in the year 1978 and the first outlet was stationed by an Italian immigrant named Pasquale in Ohio. He established the foundation for the brand by 2 of his products – pizza sauce followed by three-cheese blend. Both of them have gained huge demands in the market and this is the sole reason to take over the market competition at a faster pace.
Today, the brand has over 700+ franchised locations and has established to over 35 states in the US. The legacy is now spreading to other countries too. It also has a rich experience in offering catering services to people with varied requirements.